Monday, 27 February 2017

#157 Enfer Kommander - Hellish Torments


For as long as I can remember, one of my routines has been to order curious and obscure metal from Japanese distros. This particular one is one of the most obscure things out there.

I won't dither with details and the like - if you like your black metal extremely raw and hateful, you've got it with this release. It comes with a warning though - if you don't like your vocals high-pitched, don't download this. The term "Shrieks" has never been so apt. Fuck. I sold it as soon as I got it. Mistake? You tell me.


7 comments:

  1. The shriek warning is apt indeed. I would have sold it too. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you, kp. This is very much a "love or hate" release. It seems to have that Oriental issue that extreme metal suffers from; in which the vocals are either excellent or truly horrific.

    At least it lives up to the EP title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mostly of the time sounds like a fucking idol trying to be "KVLT", goddamit.

    At least despite that (nobody told him that those shrieks are completely out of tune?) sounds acceptable...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey EC! I've try to send you an e-mail, but the mail address is invalid?
    So, if you need to ask me something (what's my middle name or what's my favorite color, etc. important) please, mail me at: ratia@live.fi

    BTW. Thanks for your great blog and happy weekend to you and all the readers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hails Grev! I've sent you a message. Happy weekend to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any ideas where I could get a CD copy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, I bought it here : they also reply in English.

    http://thadistro.shop-pro.jp/?pid=82359661

    ReplyDelete